Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease management
- Coronary heart disease
- Diabetes - clinics held on Wednesdays and Thursdays 08:30 - 12:30 and 13:30 - 16:00 and Fridays 08:30 - 12:30 They are run by the Practice diabetes nurse, with additional input from Dr Zilvetti.
- Baby clinic - Tuesdays 14:00 - 16:00 for immunisations and advice on all baby related matters. Please do not take ill babies to the clinic.
- Blood tests - walk-in blood clinic held Monday to Friday between 08:30 - 11:30 with our healthcare assistant
- Cervical smears - by appointment
- Contraceptive services (CASH clinic) - a comprehensive service is offered by Dr Zilvetti including emergency contraception, implant and coil fitting, 13:30 - 14:30 every Tuesday.
- Child health surveillance - six week checks with Drs Collard and Sarin. Subsequent checks are with the health visitors or nursery nurse.
- Maternity services - antenatal clinics held by appointment with the community midwives on Thursdays from 14:00. Postnatal check-ups are by appointment with the doctor.
- Minor surgery - performed by Dr Sarin.
- Over 75's check-up
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel.
We can also refer you to podiatry, speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, dietician etc if appropriate.